- Who the hell are Wasted State Records?
- We are an independent record label based in Edinburgh. Contrary to popular belief we are nice people who are more than happy to have a chat! Come say hi!
- What happens when I place my order?
- Your order will be packaged and posted as soon as we receive it. If received before 3pm on a week day it will be sent out same day. However, timing depends on the postal service!
- I live in some random country, what do I do?
- If you live in Afghanistan, Wales or somewhere equally random, don’t worry. We will and can sort you out.
- How do I contact you?
- Email is the best way to contact us. It allows us to keep an accurate record of any problems, inquires or affairs. Catch us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t have the internet? Why not?! Our office is at 29 Sciennes Road, Edinburgh, EH9 1NX. You can post inquires to Wasted State Records at this address. However, we do not welcome unexpected visits as this is a shared office.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
- How secure is this store?
This store uses PayPal for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase from this store?
No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from this store. Although if you already have a PayPal account you may use it.